Friday, September 10, 2010

New Designs Sneak Peek

Part of the tedious process of giving my website a facelift was having new images of most of my product taken. Thanks to Shay Cochrane Photography for making this happen! She worked with so much creativity, energy, and diligence. I can't thank her enough.

As you can see below the images turned out better than I could have ever imagined and only inspired me to design more... haha.



NEW
{Save-the-Date Stationary}

fresh lines.

fresh lines is my new line of stationary that mixes contemporary and casual style with bold and whimsical touches.


. . .

NEW
{Wedding Stationary Accessories}

compliments.

Compliments are the newest additions to my wedding stationary suites. I designed coordinating pieces (i.e. menus, place cards, table numbers, thank you notes, programs, favor tags, etc.) for a few of my favorite designs.


. . .

And just because it was really funny watching her shoot (as always - the way she contorts her body to get that perfect shot is hilarious...) here is a picture of Shay hard at work.


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You all are both so incredibly talented. Love you, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought that photographing paper would be so taxing? I'm quite sure I couldn't have done them justice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...