Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reads for Your Long Weekend.

A few of my favorite reads from this past week:

Did you see Design*Sponge's Best of Playrooms? Adorable. I specifically LOVE the mini Eames rocker and am positive that my little one would love it to. (Too bad it is just a little out of my price range...)


My new favorite blog? The Brass Petal. Did anyone else become addicted to HGTV's Design Star this season? Well, I did. And I also became addicted to the winner, Emily... anyway, I found her blog this week and spent far too much time reading back through about a gazillion posts.

Looking to do any redecorating? Check out Inspiration for Decoration; all you will need for inspiration and ideas. There is no text on the blog, just images of beautifully decorated spaces. Check it out... keep scrolling until you see the most amazing pantry ever. Yes, please.

If you are a designer trying to get your business off the ground you will be able to relate to this very heartfelt post about the trials that come with such an endeavor. Avie Designs

I'm thinking about designing a wedding stationary suite from this color palette from The Perfect Palette...

Getting married? If you are having an engagement portrait session with your photographer here are some helpful tips about 'How to look smokin’ hot for your shoot!' from the fabulous Shay Cochrane Photography.

Did you know it's September already? Where did the summer go? ah. Oh, Hello Friend designed a beautiful September calendar for your desktop background.

Ok. That's all for now. I hope you have a wonderful extended weekend. What are you Labor Day plans? We are headed to Anna Maria Island. (We have a secret spot... it's amazing.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun different blogs to look into.
    We went apple picking at Carter Mountain Orchard in Charlottesville!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...