Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3 of Christmas

 
 

Yes. Take that family photo. In my house it becomes this dreaded thing every year and yet when the pictures are complete everyone is more than happy. Documenting the growth of your family is a gift that you will treasure for years to come. So make sure you take time to do this little activity. Every year.
I tend to lean towards professional photographers since I am sure they will capture my little family beautifully. They are professionals after all, so they are going to definitely know more about how to get that perfect family photo over myself, the amateur.

However, with a few easy tips you can still get a great family photo on your own. Take a look at the links below for some helpful advice.


I would love to see your family photos this year!!!


1 comment:

  1. Well...we still have no family photo, but...I do have a really cute one of the kids together! Even though the background is cluttered...it's nothing photoshop couldn't fix. :) I'll send it to you. -Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...